Speedmaster Broad Arrow Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44.25 mm
Steel on leather strap 3881.50.37
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This OMEGA Speedmaster Broad Arrow Chronograph features a black dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with central chronograph and GMT hands. There is a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 44.25 mm stainless steel case and presented on a brown leather strap. At the heart of this timepiece is the Co-Axial calibre 3603 which is visible through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- 24 hours GMTA GMT function means that the watch has a second hour hand which completes one full rotation in 24 hours and a 24-hour index on the dial. Particularly useful for wearers who wish to track two time zones.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 44.25 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3603
Self-winding chronograph with column wheel mechanism, free sprung-balance and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision and durability. 2nd time zone through 24 hour hand. 12 hour and 30 minute totalizers, start/stop push button, return-to-zero push button. Rhodium plated finish and gold plated engravings. Officially certified chronometer.
Power reserve: 52 hours