De Ville Chronoscope Co-Axial Rattrapante
Steel on steel 4220.127.116.11.06.001
Each of OMEGA’s elegant De Ville Chronoscope timepieces is characterized by a unique and sporty design. This split-seconds model features a grey dial with black 30-minute and 12-hour recorders, and a black small seconds dial. There is a date window at the 11 o’clock position and a split-second hand allows a clear reading of the intermediate time. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal covers this innovative dial. The bezel is mounted on a 44 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This timepiece is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 3612, visible through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- Split-Seconds (Rattrapante)In appearance a split-seconds chronograph is only slightly different from a standard chronograph. Its special feature is the additional device which drives a second center-sweep seconds hand called the split-seconds hand. When the chronograph mechanism is activated the two superimposed hands rotate around the dial. If the split-seconds pusher is pressed the split-seconds hand will stop, allowing the user to read the intermediate time. Meanwhile the chronograph seconds hand continues to turn. If the same pusher is pressed again, the split-seconds hand will catch up with the chronograph hand and continue to rotate in perfect unison with it. This operation can be re-peated as many times as desired.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 44 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3612
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung balance, with date, hour-, minute- and continuous small seconds-hands, central chronograph hand. Column wheel split-seconds mechanism.
Power reserve: 52 hours