Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial 34 mm
Red gold on leather strap 22.214.171.124.55.002
This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. This model features a white mother-of-pearl dial decorated with diamond-set indexes, the Teak Concept pattern and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The diamond-set bezel is mounted on a 34 mm 18K red gold case on a white leather strap. This certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8521 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- DiamondsThe hardest, most luminous precious stone whose value is calculated according to the 4C criteria: Cut - Carat - Clarity - Color.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
White mother-of-pearl with diamonds
- Water resistance
15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Case Diameter: 34 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 8521
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. Free sprung-balance system with silicon balance-spring. Automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Oscillating mass and balance bridge in 18 Ct red gold. Luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 50 hours