Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M Co-Axial GMT Chronograph 44 mm
Steel on leather strap 126.96.36.199.06.001
This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. This model features a grey dial decorated with the Teak Concept pattern and a date window. Thirty-minute and 12-hour recorders, and a small seconds dial can be found at the 3, 6 and 9 o’clock positions, respectively. There is also a GMT hand that completes one rotation around the dial every 24 hours. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The bi-directional rotating bezel is mounted on a 44 mm stainless steel case on a black leather strap. This certified chronometer is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 3313 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- 24 hours GMTA GMT function means that the watch has a second hour hand which completes one full rotation in 24 hours and a 24-hour index on the dial. Particularly useful for wearers who wish to track two time zones.
- Bi-directional rotating bezelA bezel which can be turned clockwise or anti-clockwise. Rotating bezels can be used to time events, measure elapsed times, or read second or third time zones.
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Case Diameter: 44 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3603
Self-winding chronograph with column wheel mechanism, free sprung-balance and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision and durability. 2nd time zone through 24 hour hand. 12 hour and 30 minute totalizers, start/stop push button, return-to-zero push button. Rhodium plated finish and gold plated engravings. Officially certified chronometer.
Power reserve: 52 hours