Seamaster Aqua Terra 150 M Omega Co-Axial GMT 43 mm
Steel on steel 220.127.116.11.03.001
This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats. This model features a blue dial decorated with the Teak Concept pattern and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. In addition to central hour, minute and seconds hands, there is also a GMT hand that completes one rotation around the dial every 24 hours. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this unique dial. The bezel is mounted on a 43 mm stainless steel case on a stainless steel bracelet. This certified chronometer is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8605 which can be seen through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- 24 hours GMTA GMT function means that the watch has a second hour hand which completes one full rotation in 24 hours and a 24-hour index on the dial. Particularly useful for wearers who wish to track two time zones.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
Case Diameter: 43 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 8605
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. GMT with time zone function. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Rhodium-plated balance bridge and oscillating mass, luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours