Seamaster Diver 300 M Co-Axial 41 mm
Steel on steel 184.108.40.206.01.005
OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit. This Seamaster Diver 300M commemorates 50 years of James Bond. It features a black dial decorated with the James Bond 007 logo in a diagonal pattern and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The distinctive dial is visible through a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 41 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve at 10 o'clock. The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. The unique caseback is stamped with a gun-barrel design with a "bullet" decoration on the rotor. This certified chronometer is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 2507.Read more close
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Limited editionA series of watches whose production run is determined in advance of production and limited to a set number.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
Case Diameter: 41 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 2507
The calibre 2507 has a bullet decoration on the rotor that rotates with the motion of the oscillating weight. Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement-equipped movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 48 hours