Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M Co-Axial 45.5 mm
Steel on rubber strap 2908.50.82
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The orange unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel is mounted on a 45.5 mm stainless steel case on a black rubber strap. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The Co-Axial calibre 2500 is at the heart of this certified chronometer.Read more close
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance
60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 2500
Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 48 hours