Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M Co-Axial Chronograph 37.5 mm
Steel on rubber strap 184.108.40.206.01.001
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black dial with continuous small seconds, a date window and a central chronograph hand. Thirty-minute and 12-hour recorders are found at the 3 o’clock and 6 o’clock positions, respectively. The black unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel is mounted on a 37.5 mm stainless steel case on a black rubber strap. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. This timepiece is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 3313.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
Case Diameter: 37.5 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3313
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung balance, with date, hour, minute and continuous small seconds hands, central chronograph hand.
Power reserve: 52 hours