Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 45.5 mm
Red gold on leather strap 220.127.116.11.01.001
With this OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Chronograph Ceragold, OMEGA has paired its rich maritime legacy with its tradition of unparalleled quality and innovation – two brand-defining characteristics. This chronograph model features a black dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. Most remarkable is the black ceramic bezel with its impressive 18K red gold diving scale, created using the world premiere Ceragold™ technology. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Chronograph is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The 45.5 mm 18K red gold case is presented on a black leather strap. Powering this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9301, visible through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- CeragoldCeragold is the result of a process that allows the incrustation of 18K gold into a ceramic bezel. The bezels made of ceramic and the Ceragold are perfectly smooth to the touch.
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 9301
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Oscillating mass and balance bridge in 18 Ct red gold. Luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours