Seamaster Planet Ocean 600 M Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 45.5 mm
Titanium on rubber strap 126.96.36.199.03.001
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Chronograph pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a blue dial with a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. The blue ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel, with its Liquidmetal® diving scale, is mounted on a 45.5 mm titanium case and is presented on a blue rubber strap. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300 at the heart of this certified chronometer timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Liquidmetal®Liquidmetal is an alloy which is considerably harder than stainless steel yet bonds seamlessly with ceramics. The blended materials are particularly resistant to scratching and corrosion.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 9300
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours