Seamaster Ploprof 1200 M Omega Co-Axial 55 x 48 mm
Steel on steel 188.8.131.52.01.001
In 2009, the brand created a completely updated version of its world-renowned Seamaster Professional 600, a watch able to withstand the crushing pressure divers experienced while exploring the ocean’s depths. The Seamaster Ploprof 1200M combines enhanced modern technology with an iconic timepiece, paying homage to OMEGA’s rich diving heritage. This model features a black dial with a date window between the 4 and 5 o’clock positions. The black bi-directional rotating bezel, with its numerals and diving scale painted with white Super-Luminova inside the sapphire bezel ring, is mounted on a 55 x 48 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a “Sharkproof” stainless steel bracelet. The OMEGA Seamaster Ploprof 1200M is water resistant to 1200 metres / 4000 feet / 120 bar, and boasts a screw-in crown, automatic helium escape valve and bezel security pusher. Powering this professional divers’ watch is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8500.Read more close
- Bi-directional rotating bezelA bezel which can be turned clockwise or anti-clockwise. Rotating bezels can be used to time events, measure elapsed times, or read second or third time zones.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
120 bar (1200 metres / 4000 feet)
Case Dimensions: 55 x 48 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 8500
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours