The Collection Specialities Olympic Collection Vancouver 2010
Steel on steel 18.104.22.168.04.001
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Limited editionA series of watches whose production run is determined in advance of production and limited to a set number.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance
30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
Case Diameter: 36.25 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 2500
Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 48 hours