Specialities Olympic Collection
Steel on steel 5126.96.36.199.01.001
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M not only pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage but also to the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games. This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a black dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The black ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel is mounted on a 45.5 mm stainless steel case on a stainless steel bracelet. Inspired by the colours of the flag of the Russian Federation, there are red and blue accents on the diving scale. The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M is water resistant to 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. It was produced in an edition limited to 2,014 pieces. The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8500 is at the heart of this wristwatch.Read more close
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Limited editionA series of watches whose production run is determined in advance of production and limited to a set number.
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
Case Diameter: 45.5 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 8500
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability. Free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Bridges and the oscillating mass are decorated with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours