Speedmaster Date / Day-Date Chronograph 40 mm Date
Steel on steel 3211.30.00
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This model features a silver dial with a date window at the 3 o'clock position. A small seconds counter, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder grace the dial along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 40 mm stainless steel case and presented on a stainless steel bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 1164.Read more close
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 40 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 1164
Self-winding chronograph, chronometer movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 44 hours