Speedmaster Date / Day-Date Chronograph 40 mm Day-Date
Steel on steel 3221.30.00
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This model features a silver dial with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a date scale. A small seconds counter shares a sub-dial with a 24-hour hand; the 30-minute recorder at 12 o'clock also has windows for the day of the week and the month; and the 12-hour recorder completes the dial. There are central hour, minute and chronograph seconds hands along with a central date indicator. The silver bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 40 mm stainless steel case and presented on a stainless steel bracelet. At the heart of this timepiece is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 3606, a chronograph movement.Read more close
- Day-DateApertures which display both the day of the month (numerical) and the day of the week.
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 40 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3606
Self-winding chronograph movement with day, date and month indications.
Power reserve: 44 hours