Speedmaster Moonwatch Anniversary Limited Series
Steel on steel 3188.8.131.52.01.001
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This 50th Anniversary Limited Edition model commemorates the birth of the Speedmaster collection. It features a black enamel dial with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. A small seconds dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder grace the dial along with a central chronograph hand. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 42 mm stainless steel case, and the watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is the Co-Axial calibre 3201, a manual-winding movement that is visible through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- Limited editionA series of watches whose production run is determined in advance of production and limited to a set number.
Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 42 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3201
Hand-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision stability and durability. Free sprung balance, with hour, minute and small seconds hands, central chronograph hand. White rhodium-plated movement with Geneva waves decoration, circular-graining and gold-plated engraving.
Power reserve: 55 hours