Speedmaster Moonwatch Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25 mm
Steel on steel 3188.8.131.52.01.001
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This numbered edition model features a black enamel dial graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. There is also a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 44.25 mm stainless steel case and presented on a stainless steel bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is the Co-Axial calibre 3313 visible through a transparent caseback.Read more close
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Numbered editionA watch series each of whose pieces is numbered sequentially in the order it is produced.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment inside
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 44.25 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3313
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung balance, with date, hour, minute and continuous small seconds hands, central chronograph hand.
Power reserve: 52 hours