Speedmaster Moonwatch Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25 mm
Orange gold on leather strap 3188.8.131.52.01.001
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This model features a black enamel dial graced by a small seconds sub-dial at 9 o’clock and a 12-hour and 60-minute chronograph recorder on the sub-dial at 3 o’clock. There is a central chronograph seconds hand and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. A scratch-resistant sapphire crystal protects this bold dial. The black ceramic bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 44.25 mm 18K orange gold case and presented on a black leather strap. At the heart of this timepiece is the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300, the first chronograph in the brand’s family of in-house Co-Axial mechanical movements.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 44.25 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 9301
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Oscillating mass and balance bridge in 18 Ct red gold. Luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours