Speedmaster Moonwatch Omega Co-Axial Chronograph 44.25 mm
Black ceramic on coated nylon fabric 318.104.22.168.01.003
Emblematic of OMEGA’s bold style, forward-thinking innovation and adventurous spirit, this ceramic OMEGA Speedmaster "Dark Side of the Moon" represents a sleek and sporty new addition to the iconic collection. This unique timepiece features a black zirconium oxide ceramic dial with striking 18K white gold "Moonwatch"-style hands and two ceramic subdials at 3 and 9 o'clock. A matt chromium nitride tachymeter scale - among the most identifiable design features of the Speedmaster - stands out on the polished ceramic bezel which is set on a 44.25 brushed and polished ceramic casebody. Engraved on the ceramic caseback just above the sapphire crystal, are the words "Dark Side of the Moon" - an appropriate tribute to this Speedmaster's heritage and captivating design. This timepiece is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 9300.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
Case Diameter: 44.25 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 9300
Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions to reduce winding time. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Power reserve: 60 hours