Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Moonphase Chronograph 44.25 mm
Steel on steel 3184.108.40.206.01.001
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This OMEGA Speedmaster Moonwatch Professional Moonphase features a blackened aventurine dial graced by a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder along with a central chronograph hand. A fourth sub-dial, at the 12 o’clock position, has moonphase and date indicators. The bezel, with its black ceramic tachymetric ring, is mounted on a 44.25 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a matching bracelet. At the heart of this timepiece is OMEGA’s mechanical calibre 1866, a manual-winding movement visible through the transparent caseback.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- MoonphaseA function which tracks the phases of the moon. One lunar cycle is 29 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes and 2.8 seconds and includes four phases: new moon, first quarter, full moon, last quarter.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
- Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 44.25 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 1866
Manual-winding chronograph movement with rhodium-plated finish. Based on the famous caliber 1861 with additional moonphase and date indicator.
Power reserve: 48 hours