Speedmaster Racing Co-Axial Chronograph 40 mm
Steel on rubber strap 3184.108.40.206.03.001
Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit, which is underscored by the modernised OMEGA Speedmaster Racing. This model features a blue dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and graced by a date window, a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder; each of the black sub-dials has a textured “Clous de Paris” pattern. The bezel, with its matt black aluminium tachymetric ring, is mounted on a 40 mm stainless steel case and is presented on a black rubber strap. Powering this timepiece is the Co-Axial calibre 3330.Read more close
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 40 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3330
Self-winding chronograph with column-wheel mechanism and Co-Axial Escapement for greater precision, stability and durability of the movement. Free sprung-balance equipped with Si14 silicon balance spring. Officially certified chronometer.
Power reserve: 52 hours