Speedmaster Speedmaster Chronograph 38 mm
Steel on steel 3126.96.36.199.04.001
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. Having been a part of all six lunar missions, the legendary Speedmaster is an impressive representation of the brand’s adventurous pioneering spirit. This model features a bold white dial with a date window at the 6 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. A small seconds dial, 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder grace the dial along with a central chronograph hand. The white ceramic bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 38 mm stainless steel case, and the watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's mechanical calibre 3304.Read more close
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- ChronographComplicated watch with a function for measuring short time periods in addition to its function for permanently displaying hours, minutes and seconds.
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- Small secondsA hand on a sub-dial which tracks seconds; typically it completes a full rotation in one minute.
- TachymeterA tachymeter is an instrument for measuring speed. It is a chronograph with a graduated dial on which speed can be read off in kilometres per hour based on 1000 metres distance.
Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance
10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
Case Diameter: 38 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 3304
Self-winding chronograph with rhodium-plated finish. Officially certified chronometer.
Power reserve: 48 hours