Since its launch, the OMEGA Lifetime magazine has established its reputation as a quality lifestyle magazine with contributions from some of the best journalists and photographers in the business. The Lifetime experience is even more compelling with the new iPad edition.
In fact, the latest issue of Lifetime , which is dedicated to water, is so vividly produced that you will be tempted to keep swimming goggles and a beach towel on hand as you read it!
This digital edition presents a rich content and is enhanced with interactive features. Its easily navigable custom-designed interface has been specially developed to create a totally new experience for readers.
It is now available for free download in the App store and notably features:
- Richly illustrated articles and videos about Michael Phelps, Greg NormanSir Peter Blake
- Some of OMEGA's astronaut ambassadors
- The Planet Ocean movie being produced by OMEGA and environmentalist and filmmaker Yann Arthus-Bertrand
- A look ahead to the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- A breathtaking pictorial featuring world champion free-diver Jana Strain
- Solar Impulse pilot and co-founder André Borschberg considering the challenges the sun-powered plane will face when it flies across oceans.
…and lot of OMEGA-specific content including articles about the new Speedmaster Omega Co-Axial, the redesigned Planet Ocean series and a detailed look at dive watches!
Download the free iPad App to get all the content of the Water Edition: itunes.apple.com/ch/app/id395903246;
Download hi-res image (
By downloading the above image, I confirm that I have read and accept the
The photographs made available in this database free of charge are copyrighted and are to be used exclusively for editorial purposes. Any other use, in particular of a commercial nature, is prohibited. The photographs may not be modified except to the extent it is absolutely necessary for their publication, such as with respect to size. The following copyright notice must be added to any photograph used: “ © OMEGA Ltd. ” All rights reserved. The photographs are to be used exclusively in connection with the watch manufacturer OMEGA Ltd. and/or its watches.