Planet Ocean 600M Omega Co-axial GMT 43.5 mm
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean Platinum Unique Piece celebrates the debut of a complex and delicate world premier technology that allows for the setting of diamonds on hard bodies such as ceramic and sapphire. The breathtaking innovation is introduced in a Seamaster Planet Ocean in 43.50 mm.
Its brushed and polished case is crafted from 950-grade platinum with a bi-directional 24-hour GMT rotating bezel. The slant edges of the case are fully paved with 69 trapezoidal baguette-cut diamonds; the polished black ceramic bezel is accentuated by twelve trapezoidal baguettes in the GMT scale and a full-cut diamond in the triangle at 24 o'clock.
The OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 8615, fitted with a Si14 silicon balance spring, powers the watch and offers the useful GMT complication that allows the wearer to keep track of the time in another time zone.
- Diamonds Diamonds
- Chronometer Chronometer
- Limited edition Limited edition
- Date Date
- Liquidmetal™ Liquidmetal™
- Helium escape valve Helium escape valve
- Screw-in crown Screw-in crown
- 24 hours GMT 24 hours GMT
- Bi-directional rotating bezel Bi-directional rotating bezel
- Transparent case back Transparent case back
- Bracelet: leather strap
- Between Lugs: 21 mm
- Case: Platinum
- Case Diameter: 43.5 mm
- Dial colour: Black
- Crystal: Domed scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
Self-winding movement with Co-Axial escapement. GMT with time zone function. Silicon balance-spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. 18 Ct red gold balance bridge and oscillating mass, luxury finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
Omega Co-axial GMT 43.5 mm