- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary
- Apollo 11 50th Anniversary Moonshine
- "Dark Side Of The Moon" Apollo 8
- DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
- Apollo 17 45th Anniversary
- Speedy Tuesday "ULTRAMAN"
- "Speedy Tuesday" Limited Edition
- Grey Side of the Moon "Meteorite"
- GREY SIDE OF THE MOON
- Apollo 13 Silver Snoopy Award
- APOLLO 11 45TH ANNIVERSARY
- MOONWATCH CHRONOGRAPH
- First Omega in Space
- Speedmaster “CK2998” Limited Edition
- WHITE SIDE OF THE MOON
A DASH OF COLOUR
The white zirconium oxide ceramic dial features 18K white gold hands and applied indexes. The tip of the central chronograph seconds hand is red and matches the colour of the name of the family printed on the centre of the dial.
"...a brushed and polished 44.25 mm white ceramic casebody..."
This eye-catching chronograph is the third in OMEGA’s selection of solid ceramic timepieces. It has a brushed and polished 44.25 mm white ceramic casebody, a polished white ceramic bezel with a matt chromium nitride tachymeter scale and polished ceramic pushers.
AN INNOVATIVE PROCESS
The timepieces start out as raw ceramic powder. Once pressed into the desired shape of the casebody, they are sintered until they shrink to their final size. The cases are then machined using diamond tools in order to achieve the edges and grooves that give the casebody its eye-catching definition. The Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon undergoes one extra step: its case is transformed from white to grey in a plasma furnace that has been heated to 20,000°C.