Seamaster Diver 300 M Co-Axial 41 mm
Steel on steel 2220.80.00
OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit. This model features a blue dial decorated with a wave pattern and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The distinctive dial is visible through a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The blue unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 41 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve at 10 o'clock. The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M is powered by the Co-Axial calibre 2500.Read more close
- DateThe day of the month, displayed in a window on a watch dial typically at the 3 o'clock or 6 o'clock position.
- ChronometerLabel given to a watch which has undergone precision tests and received a certificate from an official body (COSC).
- Helium escape valveDecompression system which allows helium to escape from inside the watch when the watch is worn for professional use in pressure chambers. (Long-term underwater work, crude oil exploration, etc.)
- Screw-in crownSelf-locking crown, screwed into the tube of the case, used for highly water resistant divers' watches.
- Unidirectional rotating bezelA bezel which turns in only one direction. Particularly useful for divers who cannot accidentally rotate it in the wrong direction, which could cause them to miscalculate their dive times. A rotating bezel makes it easy to measure elapsed time.
Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water resistance
30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
Case Diameter: 41 mm
movementCaliber: Omega 2500
Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish.
Power reserve: 48 hours