- International collection 1948
- Case material 18K solid gold
- Vintage watch watchcase type Press‑in
- Dial Champagne, with hand‑rivetted gold hour markers and gold "Dauphine" hands.
- Bracelet Leather
- Movements Automatic chronometer certified
- Caliber number 30,10 JUB
- Other 30,10 RA PC JUB Created in 1947 17 jewels Later called "331" Omega's first automatic chronometer certified movement of large size. Produced in a
Water resistance No (hermetic crown)
Find a store
Order a Catalogue
Get the latest edition of our official Omega catalogue "The Collection".