- International collection 1981
- Case material Stainless steel with gold‑plated bezel
- Vintage watch watchcase type With screws
- Dial Analog on one side, digital (LCD) on the other side. Gilt (.002) or white (.006), with luminous hour markers and luminous metal hands.
- Bracelet Stainless steel with yellow gold‑plated links
- Movements Quartz electronic multifunction
- Caliber number 1655
- Other Created in 1981 7 jewels With chronograph, alarm, countdown and hour signal functions.
Water resistance 30 meters
Find a store
Order a Catalogue
Get the latest edition of our official Omega catalogue "The Collection".