- International collection 2003
- Dimensions Ø42 mm
- Case material Stainless steel
- Vintage watch watchcase type Screw‑in
- Dial Black, with luminous hour markers and luminous "stick" hands and with the "Snoopy Award" emblem at 9 O'clock.
- Bracelet Stainless steel
- Movements Manual winding (mechanical)
- Caliber number 1861
- Other Created in 1996 18 jewels Rhodium‑plated version of cal. 861, with "Geneva" waves Used on third generation "moon watches"
Water resistance 50 meters
Find a store
Order a Catalogue
Get the latest edition of our official Omega catalogue "The Collection".