For this ambitious 47.50 mm timepiece, an original 18’’’ CHRO calibre was retrieved from the vaults at the OMEGA museum. Dating from 1913, it is the exact same movement used in OMEGA’s first ever wrist-chronographs.
Through a special and dedicated process, the prized calibre was delicately refurbished by the experts at OMEGA’s Atelier de Tourbillon and given a new lease of life, subsequently being named as the new OMEGA calibre 3018.
For the outside design, OMEGA has closely followed the traditional look of an OMEGA wrist-chronograph from 1913, with classic details such as the riveted leather strap and the white enamel dial with blued “Empire” hands and hollow Arabic numerals.
Modern materials have also been included, such as 18K white gold for the case, and 18K Sedna™ gold for the crown and pusher. The classic design also features a hatched caseback, which can be flipped open to reveal the movement positioned behind sapphire-crystal. Only 18 of these Limited Edition chronographs have been made.
All OMEGA watches are delivered with a 5-year warranty that covers the repair of any material or manufacturing defects. Please refer to the operating instructions for specific information about the warranty conditions and restrictions.
Limited edition Limited edition (18)A series of watches whose production run is determined in advance of production and limited to a set number.
Transparent case back Transparent case backA transparent case back - frequently made of sapphire - makes it possible to see the movement inside the watch.
- Between lugs: 20 mm
- Bracelet: leather strap
- Case: White gold
- Case diameter: 47.5 mm
- Dial colour: White
- Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
- Water resistance: 3 bar (30 metres / 100 feet)
- Calibre: CALIBRE OMEGA 3018
- Manual‑winding mono‑pusher chronograph movement with Breguet balance spring and bi‑metallic balance wheel. Refurbishment performed by OMEGA’s Atelier Tourbillon. 18K gold‑plated main plate and bridges with grained surface decoration, hand polished bevels and countersinks. Steel parts with satin finished surface or black mirror polished.
- Power reserve: Around 40 hours
- Type: Manual‑winding
Find a store
Order a Catalogue
Get the latest edition of our official Omega catalogue "The Collection".